Each trek teaches oneself how to appreciate the beauty of nature,
how to get adjusted with the situation and the importance of
planning. A well planned trek will allow you to enjoy it and avoid
any inconvenience. On this website we have provided you with
information so that you can plan the trek in advance . In this
section we give a list of material that we feel is necessary for a
- A good sack in proper condition.
- Clothing as per your requirements of the stay and season in
which trek is going to be done.
- Food material and cooking utensils (if you are going to cook
your own food)
- Camera and its accessories (if interested in photography,
always carry an extra pair of batteries and camera roll).
- First aid box.
- Sleeping Matt or sleeping baggage.
- Windcheater (especially in rainy season).
- A good pair of shoes.
- Cap(preferably of cotton).
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush (for overnight stay).
- Candles & Matchbox.
- Torch with batteries.
- Marker or chalk.
- Sufficient amount of cash.
- Polythene bags (especially during the monsoon trek, but please
don't dispose them at the top of the fort.)
- Wastepaper (old newspaper).
- Paper dishes.
- Safety pins.
| All references regarding duration of trek and
transport are given with respect to Kalyan
| firstname.lastname@example.org Deepan Ashok Choudhary|
| email@example.com Abhijit Ulhas Avalaskar|
| Last updated on : 1st Dec 2005|